Monday, March 31, 2003

My 100 things of the moment:

1. I like Riverdance,
2. although I've never actually seen it.
3. Most people don't know my middle name
4. which is Tyler.
5. I enjoy Florida
6. I especially enjoy Ft Lauderdale
7. I also enjoy surfing in Florida,
8. but I've only been surfing 3 times.
9. I have scars from the second two times.
10. I'm not sure I know 100 things about myself
11. Well, 100 things that you would care to read.
12. I have six toes on my right foot.
13. Just kidding.
14. I have gone at least 2 weeks without electricity before.
15. I actually don't have electricity right now
16. I spelled electricity wrong in the last two things,
17. I then corrected both of them.
18. I've had about 20 dogs before
19. Most of them were puppies that my big dogs had.
20. I love puppies
21. I'm 19 years old
22. I was born on the same day as Billy Bob Thornton,
23. but like 30 years later.
24. Angelina Jolie is pretty,
25. but also very very weird.
26. I am moving soon.
27. I have a class at 12, so stay tuned for the rest of the list.
28. I like my english class,
29. Some books should not be made into movies.
30. One such book is Women in Love by DH Lawrence.
31. The best ice cream I've had so far is dippin' dots.
32. I like every flavor.
33. When we were little, me and my brother played with the most stupid crap.
34. I remember having the greatest time with a refrigerator box.
35. We did lots of stuff with logs too.
36. Why did our parents spend money on toys?
37. I hate writing 100 things about myself.
38. I am so boring, I just realized...
39. I had a 1991 Chevy Camaro when I turned 17.
40. It fell apart, quite literally.
41. I enjoy European chicks.
42. Europeans are so skinny because their gas prices are so much higher.
43. They walk a lot more.
44. And they speak many languages because... well because they're European.
45. Whew, I'm spent. Back later. And leave a comment darnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home