Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Today was the last day of class apart from one final I have next Wednesday, and I am unexcpectedly sad. But I'm satisfied with the way things went this semester.

I need to get out of Tampa for a minute once finals are over next week. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but we'll see. Any suggestions?

I miss Dave J. I didn't realize exactly how much time we spent together until he left. Now I don't hang out with anyone a heck of a lot anymore, and that kind of sucks... I may go visit soon, I'd like to see the city anyway, maybe go see this new play on broadway called "Wicked." It's "The Wizard of Oz" from the wicked witch's viewpoint. I don't know, it sounds interesting.

(By the way, I'm avoiding talking about NYU until I hear the verdict.)

That's that. I'm not sure what else is going on; I feel a bit dettached from my blog these days, since posts have been random and sporatic lately. I guess that may speak for itself too, if you know what I mean. I won't comment on it, I'm sure the implications are obvious.

I'm in such a weird mood. Not bad though, so it's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home