Friday, January 20, 2006

Listening to: Gavin Degraw - We Belong Together
Mood: I hope you find this gift.

I started a new job as a copy editor. I'm actually more of a writer, actually, but my title is still "Copy Editor," officially.

That's right kids.

(Edit: I just read that again and realized that in the same statement where I professed to be a writer, I used the word "actually" twice! I'm leaving it that way.)

Anyway, I also went to California this past weekend, and Kentucky the week before that, and I suppose I haven't really posted anything for so long that many of you didn't know that.

I posted a few blogs on myspace, but I neglected this one, so I'm sorry about that. This one is, in fact, my first love. I'll never give this one up, even if Sitemeter DOES say that I only got 8 visitors yesterday. :)

To make up for my neglect, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. And by favorite, I mean here are a few that I chose, in my laziness, to lightly post-process so that I could post a couple.

I'm addicted to my camera...


Heather (my favorite picture of the trip)


Joel (i almost deleted this one. glad i didn't.)


Me and Jessie (so fetch.)


Jessie (this was taken in front of a light at the mall!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home