Friday, June 06, 2003

Hmm, anyone know why this is messed up? I can't seem to get the weird text to go away. Oh well.

Today was a hoot. I worked all day, and it went by really quickly. And if anyone wants to know, I figured out how to put a picture up as background, just let me know.

I just finished this book by C.S. Lewis a couple of nights ago called The Great Divorce. Phenomenal. It was way over my head in some parts too... It personifies the common struggle between flesh and what's really real, the God of the universe, our Creator. It was amazing.

Also, sadly, the shorts I am wearing have a rip in the back, actually two... Right on the butt. Is that OK? I'm gonna wear them anyway, I don't feel like jeans tonight. We're going to see "Finding Nemo", and then maybe a snack at Chilis. Should be fun. I'll let you know how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home