Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I've been trying to get together this list of 100 things to do before I die, and I want to put most of it up here... I can't put it all up here, but I want to do the following:

1. Own a BMW.
2. Have 3+ children.
3. Get married before the age of 25.
4. Eat ice cream in Italy.
5. Surf in Teahupoo, Tahiti
6. Go hot air ballooning (can balloon be a verb?).
7. Swim under a waterfall in Hawaii.
8. Break a record.
9. Speak another language fluently.
10. Teach something.
11. Design something really cool that actually makes it to production.
12. Be recorded on an album that many will hear.
13. Snowboard in the Alps.
14. Run a marathon or do a triathlon.
15. Meet a world leader.
16. Kiss my wife in Times Square.
17. Be on a private jet.
18. Play tag in the Smithsonian.
19. See my abs (almost there).
20. Ride rollercoasters in at least 4 continents.

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home