Thursday, May 29, 2003

Yet another day of walking for Matt... I hate walking, especially at 1:30 in the afternoon in Tampa at the end of May.

While I'm here I guess I should go ahead and update again, I have nothing else to do. I think first though, I'm gonna go get a butterfinger and a coke... Only the healthiest for me. Gotta keep that figure you know.

Mmm. I eat in here all the time, but it's supposedly not allowed. I don't even try to hide it. I think they're too scared to say anything to me, because I always have this ominous look on my face (not really).

This is fun. I'm trying to find the coolest rearrangement for everyone's name. To do this, you have to make real words using every letter in your name. I'll start with a few, and you guys can add some if you want. I'm not gonna put your middle or last name up, but i will use those letters in the anagram. By the way, I'm getting all this info from anagram site.com. Oh, and I'm gonna add punctuation to some of them to make them statements or commands.

1. Matt - "Typewrite, taste my hell!"
2. Meg - "wench gleam"
3. Jess - "Eject bass hirer!"
4. Aud M. - "rum ready eye"
5. Aud A. - "Aide Ceaser soundly!"
6. Ed - "Avoiding neon willie."
7. Mic - "Schaefer memorabilia"

Ok, that's boring.

Anway, I'm gonna go call my house and see if anyone has called. :(

Bye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home