Thursday, May 15, 2003

*sigh*

This has been such a weird life.

Anyway, my roommate told me two days ago that he wanted to move back to Colorado and live with his brother... Guess who moved out and drove to Colorado this morning. What a strange guy... First all the problems, then, his delusions of grandeur, and finally, his harsh decisions. For the record, none of this was caused by me. We actually started to develop somewhat of a good relationship, once I started overlooking the fact that he's schizophrenic. It's just that Florida wasn't all he hoped it'd be. It's not all fun and games, work still sucks, and you have to pay bills when you don't live with mommy.

What was also odd is that he is 23, and I saw so many ways that he was so immature. I don't really know if he is fully to blame for that, seeing as how he had no bills until the past couple of months, but still. Learning responsibility is something that has to happen regardless of your upbringing... Having said that, I really hope he doesn't run from responsibility when he moves back to Colorado too.

Enough about him.

I got a job! I work for this lady at my church doing office stuff... I get to put brochures together for homes that are for sale as well. ***cheer!***

Oh, and if you care what happened last month during that weekend thing that I said I would tell you about, sorry... I don't feel like explaining it all. Just know that it involved a bad blind date (have you ever heard of a good one?), an unexpected trip to south carolina, and a near death experience involving the hood flying into the windshield at 85 mph.

Oh, by the way, I thought Xmen 2 rocked! I'm going to see the Matrix esta noche. What fun!

K, see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home