Saturday, May 10, 2003

Ok, I promise I will get to telling you about my weird weekend sometime, but for now, enjoy this conversation between me and my cousin from new hampshire.


DrawPrimitive: Oh, our state icon crumbled to the ground last week.
DrawPrimitive: "The Old Man of the Mountain" fell
FrogBoy777: yeah i know
FrogBoy777: lol
FrogBoy777: that was funny
DrawPrimitive: WHAT????
FrogBoy777: so what is NH gonna do about it?
DrawPrimitive: We're going to take over Florida.
FrogBoy777: uh yeah...
DrawPrimitive: Actually nothing, we're probably just going to keep commemorating it, even though its' gone
FrogBoy777: that's sad...
FrogBoy777: they could just change everything to "the man in the mountain, only without a face"
DrawPrimitive: or just "the side of the mountain"
DrawPrimitive: or "the mountain in the mountain"
FrogBoy777: hahaha
FrogBoy777: "very average rock formation"
DrawPrimitive: Yes indeed, we're on the verge of creating a new New Hampshire.
DrawPrimitive: or not, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home