Friday, April 25, 2003

I just walked out of the last English class I plan on ever entering. Hallelujah...

Anyway, this means there are only two things left to accomplish, my simple map I have to draw, and the stupid statics exam I have to take next Wednesday (and no, I don't mean statistics).

All is well with me. I think I'm finally getting better, which is always a good thing. You know what this means... ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINOS!!!

Just kidding. I've never even had one, but they sound good. You know what is good? Mocha coconut frappuccinos. They taste like those little Samoa girl scout cookies.. Mmm... Pure goodness...

So I was standing at the gas pump this morning, and I was just minding my own business, inserting my card with one hand and pulling out the pump with the other hand, when a surprise sneeze attacks me! What happened? You guessed it, snot... SNOT! EVERYWHERE!! With no where to go but all over my FACE (my hands were occupied). We all get up in the morning and look in the mirror, spend some time getting our hair in decent order (or perfect disorder, it's called the messy look), try to match an outfit, and then it's all in ruins, covered with a pile of snot... That hasn't happened in a LONG time... At that point I just wiped it on my jeans blatantly, I didn't really care anymore. I figure, if your image is compromised, run it into the ground! It was fun. I laughed supremely at myself... YESSSS! EMBARASSMENT!

That's enough for now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home