Monday, April 21, 2003

Time: 12:50AM.
Feeling: pretty tired.
Obligations: an English paper... ugh...
Anything else: nope

I've been contemplating what I should write, now that it's been two weeks since my last post...

I have been living in this place for two weeks now and I've never felt so dettached from myself. And who is this weirdo that I live with? It's not that he's weird persay... It's just that I let him move in here the day after I met him (known through a mutual friend) and I don't know exactly how much I trust the guy. Although, that's a story I'll leave untold. Anyway, I can't tell him to move out, so I'm stuck in a strange place with a new person (or vice-versa), not to mention that I feel so far from everyone at church for whatever reason (probably because I have missed so many meetings lately). These gaps are becoming more treacherous and it all seems burry to me.

Thankfully, I know the love of God, and I know he fills my cup until it overflows. The fullness of joy is always near because of his love. He has searched me and he knows of my ways, yet still his delights are in me. Most importantly, He is with me wherever I step.

When friends seem scarce, and temporal things are fleeting, it's good to know that the Lord Jesus never fails... He's with me always, even unto the end of time.

Rejoice evermore.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home