Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Ugh...

I just exited my last test before finals, and just for a perfect record, my tests have successively been the hardest tests I've ever taken, each one harder than the last. As it looks, I'll be taking statics again next semester and with any luck, I'll graduate in like 2027.

Man this sucks...

Anyway, it's great that it is over. Now I have nothing to do until tomorrow. I am really happy to see this semester go, but I'm sad that I still haven't changed all that much as far as studying and going to class. I even live next to campus now, and I think I go to class even less than I used to! Maybe that's just the side-effect from the hopelessness accumulated the past few months of not studying.

I'm taking classes this summer, both of which I've already taken before, but got crappy grades in, so that should be both fun and easy.

Right now I'm just winding down from the tension and sitting here in the library. When I walked out of the bathroom a minute ago, the guy right in front of me was kind of holding the door for me. Needless to say, we both felt awkward, so I silently declined and he went on his way. Is that weird? I could tell we were in the same boat; I also like to hold the door for whoever is near me, but in the men's room? I think that's subjective but a little risky...

I'll write more in a sec...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home