Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Man, I'm writing a lot today.

I forgot to tell you about Fort Lauderdale. Well, we went the weekend before last (Audrey, My cousin, Me) and stayed at Nick's again. We had a pretty good time, watched a few movies, went out friday and saturday nights, just hung out. I had some fire buffalo wings too. Actually, they were mild, and I thought my face was going to fall off. Also, my cousin downloaded this thing called NesTron from his website and we played a few video games to pass the time when things were slow. Man, he's a genius, he made all that stuff.

Sunday was ok... The message was good in the morning, and lunch was decent. After lunch things were better though. We all went to Nick's place with the Assads (Audrey, Jean-Paul, and Philip) and watched parts of some movies and played a cool video game that I can't remember the name of. The highlight though, has to be when Audrey sang us some songs she wrote with her piano skills. She has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, and that's not an exaggeration. Thanks, Audrey.

Ok, I really should get going.

Be thankful in everything, for this is God's will concerning you in His son Christ Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home