Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I'm sick of all this junk frustrating me. Stupid car. Stupid school. Stupid job. I had to walk to school today just so I could check my email. Well, I'm gonna make the most of it and try to stay here as long as I can as to make the most of this.

Edit: I just read this update on my site, and I'm not going to correct the previous statement. I'ts funny how redundant it is.

I got the new Daniel Bedingfield cd (the only one, that is) and it's pretty good. With the variety of songs he has on the radio, I didn't really know what to expect, and it's a little more poppy than I had anticipated. He's a Christian, believe it or not, and yes, I am quite positive after reading his "special thanks to" list. Anyway, thanks Audrey, for the enlightenment.

Speaking of, she came here the weekend before last and we had a grand time. When she got here we all went to youth group and then to smiley's (a christian improv club). It was ok; I've seen better skits there before*. Then Saturday we did a good deal of sitting. We passed some of the time by listening to Audrey play the piano and sing. She sang a little James Taylor, a little Nickel Creek, and a little Sarah McLaughlin. She made them sound even better than the originals! But what'd I expect? ;)

Anyway, we went to Bahama Breeze Saturday night, which was excellent, apart from the service, which wasn't all that bad I guess. I had a good time.

Well, that's that. I'm very hungry right now, but I don't have a car, so it looks like I'll be hungry until about 3:00 pm tomorrow. That's ok, I enjoy the atrophy of my muscles. Dag yo.

Oh, and my dad went to the emergency room today. He has high blood pressure and I think he wanted to make sure he wasn't having a stroke. That would've sucked. His birthday was yesterday by the way, which makes him 49 years and 1 day old. Less than a year until 50 dad, watch out.

Ok, I'm out, and probably just for a few minutes, I'll get bored and come back soon.


* I enjoy being able to use a semicolon correctly in a sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home