Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I'm getting my car back on Friday, HALLELUJAH!

I'm sitting here at work right now, having been here an hour longer than needed, in desperate search for a ride home. I'm just getting some stuff done that I would have had to do Monday (I get the rest of the week off, YAY!) like printing out this brochure for this awesome house:



It's really cool because I design brochures and fliers for houses like that. This one is like $360,000 (riiiight...).

So anyway, I saw 2 Fast 2 Furious, and yes, the acting is just as bad if not worse than the first one. What did you expect? The low grade acting of the first one still made it a hit at the box office, why try to get better actors now?? Anyway, the best car was probably the Nissan Skyline (woot woot) which is only available in Japan. Watching movies like this is not healthy for me, a wannabe racer. I want every car I see, literally. Oh well, I guess it helps being poor...

Have you ever liked someone and you don't know whether you should say anything or not because you don't want to be to forward, but you don't want to leave it alone because you don't want to miss the chance? Yeah, well this is the first time for me, how awkward... What a dilemma...

So that's it for now.

Bye kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home