Wednesday, November 26, 2003

So tomorrow's Thanksgiving.

Whoopty-freakin-do.

Thanks for coming down Dad. Better yet, thanks for calling me zero times in the past few months... That makes three consecutive Thanksgivings alone. But I don't really care quite as much as it seems I should.

Oh well. I'm gonna go have me a good time over at Jen's mom's house. She's an excellent cook, and I'm actually quite excited about hanging out over there tomorrow. I was supposed to work, but I guess they gave out all the overtime to other people before I had a chance to grab it. To tell you the truth i'm kind of glad the burden of choosing to work six days this week was lifted by me not having the choice. I am quite looking forward to sleeping in.

Well, if there was something particularly awesome to say, I would say it.

Alas, the only thing extreme about this day was it's extreme mediocrity, so i'll stop right about here. I'd get a haircut tomorrow if the barbershop was open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home