Monday, January 05, 2004

I am so greatly annoyed right now.

Registering for classes at the last second is one of the most frustrating things ever. The only class I want is closed, and even when I find a decent class to take, the last seat is filled while this slow computer seals my fate.

AAAAAAARGH!!!!

(-- 1 hour later -- )

Ok, well I have two decent classes now... And the one I wanted is still closed, and so shall it ever be I'm afraid. But at least one of the classes is with a past professor, one on whom I did not make a horrible impression I think. That's always good. Can anyone say, "recommendation?"

Which reminds me, I already have one recommendation from my super-cool supervisor, who is all for me quitting my job to move to New York if necessary.

She's 22, and a student herself over at the University of Tampa. She originally majored in theater and switched to international business and finance to pursue a career of travelling on a six-figure salary. I have to say, that is mighty enticing as I would assume the job security in that field is fairly certain.

Anyway, that's all for now, just working, taking pictures, etc. Oh, I bought a digital camera. Canon Powershot A70. I love it. And the coolest thing is that it has available interchangeable lenses, which I will invest in probably by this summer. The telephoto lens is hot.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home