Monday, February 02, 2004

An entry from here.


"I went to the supermarket before church to pick up some stuff. As I was leaving, the checkout person said, "Have a nice Superbowl!"

Whaa?

I usually keep up with the latest trends and developments. I must of missed a memo or something. I mean, when you drop the definite article, you're talking MAJOR holiday.

I can hear the conversation around the water cooler tomorrow.

"Hi Shirley, how was your Superbowl?"

"Wonderful, Jack. We had the best Superbowl ever."

Oh well, at least we won't have to worry about the fanatical Christians bitching and moaning because "they've taken the Christ out of Superbowl. "

Jesus is not the reason for this season."

HA! By the way, he's a Christian himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home