Monday, March 15, 2004

Another A+, this time the highest grade in the class. And he gave me a copy of the recommendation he sent in for me to NYU. The other one still needs to be finished, and it's in Avril's hands now. I worked for her off and on for the past year. I just have to figure out if she needs to fill out the sheet with all my high school credentials or not. Anyway, I don't feel like explaining all that. My portfolio is almost done. I'll start a fotolog or something so you can see what I'm sending.

In other news, photography is very enjoyable. Some of the more recent photos I've taken seem to be liked by many, or at least my friends are being nice about having to look at them. Sarah even asked me if I would take pictures of her and her boyrfriend (fiance? not sure...) and said she would pay me for it. I'm not sure if she was serious, but it was flattering anyway. Thanks, Sarah.

I'm off to class. Take it easy, and pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home