Monday, April 26, 2004


Went to Shakespeare in the park on Saturday. "Much Ado About Nothing" was absolutely hysterical (the part that I could understand, and the part that I could see for that matter, seeing as how I didn't have my glasses). They mixed it with Latin music, which was a very good choice; it added a lot to the comedy.

Taking the above picture and the other ones during a "shoot" (I have to put it in quotes because I don't think I'm good enough to call it a "shoot" in a nonchalante sort of way) became a very messy task. And what a lot of people don't know is that the thing in the glass is actually just a blow-pop without the stick. Yay for candy!

Speaking of Shakespeare and photoshoots, I'm going to Cici's tonight with Nathan. All you can eat pizza for only $3.99? Thanks, I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home