Monday, July 14, 2003

So I had an ok weekend, mom was here, I got some free groceries, went out to eat twice, saw a decent movie that I had already seen before, and once again, I got to play the fool.

Surprise, surprise... And I'm not going any further with that story.

I got an email from Jill last night, apparently she sent it a few days ago... She's coming to Tampa and I'm helping make arrangements for that, so that should be fun. We haven't seen her in over a year.

It's finals week, which should be alarming to me, but for some reason, isn't. I haven't done much more this time around than I did last semester, so why start now? Anyway, it shouldn't be that hard.

I'm looking for a job now, and I need to make a resume to send out. I'm thinking about sending one over to BrightHouse Networks (Roadrunner) for their customer service rep position. How boring is that? Anyway, it's money so...

About Arizona... I think that was just a very brief/very bad idea I had for like 47 minutes one day and I don't think it's such a good idea anymore. My friend Nick in Fort Lauderdale, however, did ask me to move in when his brother moves out sometime in the next few months. That was slightly shocking, although it was a nice gesture on his part. I'm seriously thinking of taking him up on the offer because I really like it down there. Plus it would be a little cheaper and I could easily transfer to Florida Atlantic University. Having said that, I don't think I'm going to school this fall semester, as I need a full time job to pay for things around here. Don't worry, I'm not dropping out, I intend on finishing what I started. But apart from a few people I know, most of my friends either took a long time to finish their respective degrees or took some time off either before or during their program. Some people even took a decade to finish... ;)

Oh well, that's it for now... Just want to ask, do you guys think I should change the blue background for the links? I could just make all of them black so it would match a little better, but it kind of looks cool as is. what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home