Thursday, September 25, 2003

Ok, I had the crappiest day yesterday. In fact, I'd stretch that to this whole year. This whole year has sucked beyond any normal level of suckability.

I'm not going to elaborate, but just take my word for it. It's times like this that I feel like I hate everyone and everything on the planet. And it's times like this that I normally end up saying something I don't mean. So, maybe if I keep the negative comments as general and vague as possible, I won't offend anyone.

Anyway, on the bright side, I went with Alexis to test drive a car. The whole thing started out innocent enough, we were dropping her car off to get the longest oil change I've ever experienced, and I offered to take her to the VW lot so she can test drive her dream car - a 2003 VW Golf GTi 1.8t. It's a turbo. What more can I say? Anyway, they had one left and it was the exact one she wanted, blue with gray leather, 5 speed, sunroof, etc. It had ALL the options. After driving it around like a mad woman, she talked to the guy (who couldn't have been more than 25 years old) and he offered to give it to her with zero down, and her payments were semi-reasonable...

Needless to say, she wants the car now, and if I call her, she'll probably be sitting in front of the guy's desk right now signing a little pink slip giving her that speed devil car.

And if she doesn't get it, I'm completely persuaded that I want this car more than anything right now. Which really sucks for me, in case you haven't heard of my past car payment experiences...

*sigh*

Pray for me. I don't really want the car. It's a sad, pathetic lust of mine that needs to be put out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home