Saturday, October 25, 2003

I suppose I should start working on my essays for my application. I have zero done so far, and about five to go.

Anyway, I was energized again the other day to keep going with it. This is what I want, I'm sure of it. I watched Legend of Bagger Vance with Jen the other day too. Wow, what a good movie! And I can't believe how good Will Smith was. I usually hate his characters. At least he didn't make a rap to go along with the soundtrack.

Well, that's it for today, I'm going to go write at Barnes & Noble (usually I say that, but end up reading instead). Last time I was there, I read a bunch of Poe's stuff. I had read a lot of his before, but I read some new ones too. My new favorite of his is actually prose. It's called "Silence - A Fable," and it's absolutely brilliant.

Ok kids, be nice to each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home