Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Quote of the day:

"Darling,

My pining ears are drawn to your lips, love. Your words begin daily for me, and I wish you to know that I wish we'd never met. You are mesmerizing, my darling, the way you don't say things to me, the way unsaid things are different when they are unsaid by you, and it minces my heart when you don't see me, fair one, but I love the way your apathy is undoubtedly more mincing than another's. Your intensity is haunting and leaves me breathless and pale, until I am utterly broken. I hate when it rains love; it rained when we met. So please know that your song overwhelmed me and echoed almost perpetually until it all ran together and faded into dust. I can't hear it now, love, but my pining ears are still drawn to your lips. And I want you to know that I love you and hate you and even if you have broken and discarded me many times, I am wholly and reluctantly yours. I am scared, love, and I am still unmended at the handle.

Love,
Me"

-Anonymous (Don't ask me where I found it)

--

School started today for me. It looks more promising, or at least feels a little more solid than it used to. Having goals makes the status quo a little more stable and direct.

But I'm still scared that I'll fail again. Especially when some of your friends think it's a bad idea.

Oh well. If this is a mistake, then we'll see. But for now, I'm excited that I might learn stuff from these classes, and maybe have some experiences like the ones I had in AP English so long ago. That's still by far the best class I've ever taken.

Anyway, more later, I have a class at 2:00pm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home