Monday, March 22, 2004

I don't know why I insist on buying a frappuccino at the library, when the library itself is the same temperature. I'm in one of those uncontrollable shakes right now, a little more dramatic than a shiver, but not quite a seizure.

In other news, I've decided that if I don't get to transfer this year, I'm investing in equipment and making my own movies. Me and Jen have a few ideas... A lot of the most successful directors did not go to film school or even college. So there's a thought, not that I'm not trying my darndest to go, but you know... It's not the end of the world if I don't.

Caution: If/When I get the denial letter, I will feel like it's the end of the world, so my tune may change for a day or two, but I'll get over it. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home