Thursday, April 29, 2004

I'll answer your questions out here since my answers are lengthy.

Ali:

1. One time Jen and I were under the pier in Clearwater singing all 18 verses of Immanuel's Land (she was anyway, I didn't know all of them, so I just hummed the latter 13 or so), and we were surprised by what seemed like a typhoon, only we weren't in Japan. There were literally walls of water pelting us as we jetted to the car. We would rest every so often to catch our breath and hide behind a building or something, laughing hysterically, more drenched than we’d ever been. It was one of the most memorable times of my life (maybe because we parked so damned far away?), and it was the most rain I'd ever seen fall from the sky, seriously. Having said that, nothing beats stars. Nothing. And I can’t adequately describe all the profoundness of the sky on a clear night in the middle of nowhere.

2. This is probably the toughest question, because I feel like I'm living so day-by-day right now, people are huge impacts every hour. The most recent one has to be Jesse Gentile. He's a 26-year-old guy from my church and has been through a lot of struggles similar to my own, which is inexplicably comforting. We talked last night about a few things, and he's coming over tonight to talk some more. Overall, he’s the most admirable person I know, but again, maybe I look up to him because of our similarities.

3. Yes. Yes you may. When I get some online, that is.

Audrey:

1. It depends. Some see God's creation, as it really is, and some see it as this big bluish-black thing with lightning bugs stuck to it, or a big canopy with holes punched in it (i.e. Timon of ‘The Lion King’ and the guys from Incubus, respectively).

2. I would definitely go with the ketchup-squirting bellybutton. Along with the obvious convenience, I’m sure there are some unforeseen benefits associated.

3. Hmm. I think my talents are more apparent in drawing, so I’d have to go with that. I do love photography though, and I’m glad I don’t really have to make that choice. :)

Julie:

1. C
2. A
3. D

Julie emailed me her questions, not following the directions, which means no one gets to read hers (they were multiple choice).

Keep those questions coming guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home