Tuesday, August 24, 2004

A classic Matt story I found as I was searching my archives. Circa April 4, 2003.

"I'm sitting here.

I refuse to do my homework (Mic syndrome) and I refuse to leave this chair... for ANYTHING.

I'm still in my church clothes, and I'm actually at Audrey's house right now. We're supposed to be studying, but I'm just messing around on the computer while she does something productive (see line 2).

I'm not sure if this story is worth telling to people who don't know the person involved, but we'll see.

My friend Sarah has this friend, Meredith, who has this really weird roommate (they go to FSU in Tallahassee). Anyway, this girl apparently had never seen a pine cone until she was in 7th grade. This astonished her so much that she actually started collecting pine cones, which is pretty darn weird, even for me. But since grade 7, she still has only collected 6 pine cones!

Naturally, I thought that was hysterical. But when Sarah first said pine cone, she typed it as one word "pinecone" (which may be correct, who knows...) and I read it as "pin-uh-co-nee" and so I laughed because I thought she was trying to spell Pinnochio.

Well anyway, not much else happened, I sign my lease in just 14 hours baby! Oh yeah, Uh huh, Go me, It's muh birfday...

There. That's all I got."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home