Friday, August 13, 2004

Many things.

I worked at American Eagle for about two weeks. Loved it, but had to quit.

I turned 21 on August 4th. Yippee. Bet you can guess what I did. That's right, I watched tv until the wee hours of the next morning. Yay.

I'm tired. But later I'm going to change stuff around on here.

After I get back from Walmart that is... The hurricane is coming right for me. Have to go get some supplies in case something happens, like the windows being busted out by tree limbs and the power being out for weeks. Not to mention the two feet of flooding that will occur. Yep, a flashlight and some duct tape should do the trick. Maybe a gallon of water... But that seems a bit silly what with all the flooding. Definitely won't be a shortage of water. Yum.

Take it easy.

Here are two pics. I'll explain later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home