Thursday, August 14, 2003

Because I didn't want to spend $3 on a daily parking pass, and I didn't want to walk to school today, I drove all the way to the library here on Bearss Avenue to check my email. The only thing is, they have so many restrictions on these computers that I had to sit here for like 30 minutes trying to find links from the one website that they let me go to, to other sites that would eventually lead me to yahoo or google, where I could access any other website.

This became more or less a game, so I didn't really mind.

Anyway, my cousin is probably in Virginia right now, unpacking or something, possibly meeting a roommate for the first time. I'm really happy he has the chance to go to such a prestigeous school as Virginia Tech. But it's not really a shocker, as it became obvious at a young age that he is a genius. He came and visited about three months ago and we hung out and did tons of stuff (like go to the beach, swim at the beach, surf at the beach, and get a tan... at the beach...). It was great. You should come down again, Josh. Sooner than later, ya know?

Alas, I must leave, maybe go to Barnes & Noble for my weekly "browse". I'll let you know how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home