Thursday, August 21, 2003

Oh man...

I went to the Dali museum here in St Petersburg today, and hung out with my friends Dave and Erin.

Unfortunately for me, they brought a friend named Krista who knows all things under the sun (i.e. don't bother stating your opinion on ANYTHING around her). I soon noticed that everything she said was a response to what another one said... And her comments always started with "Actually..." or "Not necessarily." or something like that. I just wanted to say, "Hi, I'm sorry, I know we just met, but is it OK that you are already the most annoying and pompous person I've ever met?"

Do girls think that it's attractive to look like they know everything? I mean I'm not saying I like dumb girls. Not at all, quite the contrary. But the Bible says clearly to not let your praise come from your own lips. How annoying.

Anyway, Dali is amazing, and WAY better of an artist than I thought before. He has a few that really strike me. But then he has the more cynical themes in some of them, and they can get quite distrubing. Regardless, he's definitely a master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home