Friday, July 25, 2003

So I came up to school for like one hour without a parking permit so I could get online, and my car gets booted. Then I had to walk all the way up to parking services where this know-it-all lady tells me I owe over two hundred dollars...

WHAT?! I couldn't believe it. I had parking tickets that they had never bothered me about (and I had assumed that they used my scholarship money to pay for them a while back) and I didn't know I had THAT many...

This small spanish girl, with lots of gold, who apparently also knows everything, and was probably a few years younger then me, proceeded to lecture me about financial responsibility, and how it would have been much cheaper to just buy a pass in the beginning than to pay all these tickets now... Well no duh retard, you must be a math major. I was like "um... ok, thanks for that much needed input." Talk about self-control.

I hate USF, and I'm SOOO never taking another class here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home