Friday, August 29, 2003

Great news everyone! I have a semi-tan.

Tonight I'm going to see a movie, though I'm not sure which one I want to go see. Sigh. Then we're going over to Avril's house because Audrey and Alexis are housesitting for her. I love going over there; they have the coolest stuff, and tons and tons of CDs. There's also this really cool, old baby grand piano, not that I can play it, but I like messing around on it. Today I made some progress with this awesome chord progression. I'm trying to figure out some cool right hand part for it, so I've just been messing around with it and playing the left hand part over and over.

Anyway, I'm planning a trip to Fort Lauderdale September 13th, and I think I've got the 4 us all set to go. That should be fun. I haven't been down there in a while.

Ok gang, this is where I wrap it up, and where you leave a cool and informative comment that will make me happy. Thanks yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home