Saturday, August 30, 2003

I went to Borders with Junior today and skimmed through a book called 100 Careers in Film and Television. I'm trying to find the quote that I wanted to post here, because it describes me a lot. Basically, it says that if you just think you might want to try out "the directing thing" you should go home, and do something else. But if you can't imagine yourself doing anything else, than you can do it.

I can't imagine myself doing anything else, and frankly, my desire to do this is reaching beyond NYU, and I see myself, no matter how long it takes, making movies one day.

I added a few film links to the left, the coolest of which (in my opinion) the Cannes film festival link (pronounced "kahn" for normal folk, or "cans" if your name is Jen). One day I'll be able to do that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home