Saturday, July 26, 2003

So originally, I wasn't going to take any classes this fall, so that I could concentrate on work before I apply for college in New York, but I think they would like to see me take some liberal arts classes and do well in them before they let me come. So since I can still take classes here (assuming I can pay for them), I plan on taking a few just to raise my gpa. I have to be interested in them though, or it's fruitless...

I should also try to take some of the classes over that I bombed the first time. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, simply because I hated them to begin with - that's why I bombed. I wonder how it would look to the admissions officers though, taking classes that I don't like and doing well in them. Bah - it will never happen.

Ok, well if I take the Architecture class over, which wasn't boring or anything, I just stopped going because I worked full time and it was a very expensive class to maintain, and I take oceanography over (yawn), then one more class in which I am interested (probably a lit class) then I will have a 2.6 gpa, which is a LOT better than it is right now (don't laugh). Then if I retake physics in the spring (AAAAAAAARGH!) and the lab (cake), plus two classes of 3 credits each, I'll have a 2.9, which is close to a 3.0 which is what they are after... I have to make straight A's though, which means that if any of you ask me to do anything for the next year, I will count you as a traitor and one who is out to sabotage my future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home