Saturday, August 30, 2003

Sometimes, when I'm not too busy and things aren't happening, I become aware that every minute, as it passes, will never be here again. It's 6:35 pm on August 30th, 2003, and it will never be that again. Ever. Am I the only one that's a little freaked out at this? Seize the day folks, seize the day.

In the process of cleaning my room, I found some old stuff I hadn't seen in a while, some prayers I had written, some old Calculus homework, some philosophy notes, essay drafts, and a lot of doodles I had drawn from all of my boring classes, such as... all of them. I tell ya folks, engineering is dry stuff.

On another topic, people are so funny. I love them. We are made to have relationships and I for one think people are and interesting creation. It's so sad though that we can say things about people in total disreguard for them. That we can gossip and shred someone's character and not even care. I think it's something that we can make a greater effort to prevent so that we can be closer in fellowship to them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home