Monday, September 01, 2003

I bought a book today. In fact, it's my very first book on screenwriting and I'm super-excited about it. I even started a screenplay today, which I'm not really going to talk about, since I'm positive it wil be a movie in the next few years (ok, so my exaggeration might be a little obvious). I'm so glad I didn't take any classes this semester; it's really freeing up my time to do the things I want to do, and this passion I have has been so consistent, I know it's from the Lord. I'm so happy to have a passion, I know that most kids my age are still undecided, still stuck in the mode of what to do next.

This time I can't waste it. I can't sit and let it dissolve, I have to be a good steward of this desire and talent I've been given.

I added another link to the left, and it's one that I have heard about from a number of people. Needless to say, my goal is to finish a screenplay in time for the next contest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home